Specialised Conveyancing Services


Updating or correcting the Registered Proprietors name and or details on the Certificate of Title may be required due to a change in:

  • name by marriage
  • reverting to maiden name
  • company change of name
  • change of address
  • correcting incorrect registration details currently on title

In some circumstances when dealing with land a Statutory Declaration will be required in lieu of a Change of Name.

Optima can advise, prepare and lodge any Application(s) with the Land Titles Office on your behalf to update or correct the details on the title.